Sunday, June 19, 2016

How do I let the moving company obediently refund

   Liu Qiang East on East Beijing 12 strategic development

How do I let the moving company obediently refund?

  We all know that mobile broadband is cheaper, but late, a lot of communities does not cover mobile fiber optic. This led to a start of mobile broadband is not available, had paid large sums of money was wasted.

  Because I often see in the fair, 58, who moved, go abroad and other reasons cannot continue to use cross-belt transfer. In fact, no need to transfer, find moving companies explain the reasons directly, refund it.

  First, I want to apply for broadband transfer machines, 10086 said my community not covered with fibre, and cannot be moved. I said that my refund, but moved the company's attitude was, I'm sorry that we sign a contract when there is fiber in your community, you're moving but unable to continue performance of the contract. This is the result of consumers, network no return, no refund, so ~

  Because mobile hard, let me nest full of fire. One night a 10086 harass them early in the morning after a fruitless, I determined the final weapon, national communications authority.

  Yes, the State Department, they were doing it, I don't know. But I know it can definitely not satisfied with the treatment of the major telecommunications companies. Once you have a complaint, it would be bound to accept, told an associate.

  Procedures are as follows:

  First open website

  The Ministry website: http://www.miit.gov.CN/n11293472/index.html

  After opening, telecommunications complaints found a bar.

How do I let the moving company obediently refund?

  Then fill in red must be filled in, try to make it clear.

How do I let the moving company obediently refund?

  Then fill in the personal information

  

How do I let the moving company obediently refund?

  After submitting, just patiently waiting for Beijing's message or call to confirm. Before the moving company you don't repeatedly submitted, so that people will ignore you, thought you were in bad faith.

  My complaint the next day, the mobile phone company's people came. Let me carry the documents to the designated Office for refund services.

  But broadband fees reconciliations processing is, is filling airtime, not cash back.

  This complaint, not only against the move, as long as the telecom company to complain against, and extremely useful!

  Recommended encounters a malicious service, calls are not clear, lying to your friends use to business conditions. But vexatious complaint but no one speak to you Oh, it must be justified. For example, you can call 10086 recorded a sound or something.

  This is my simple way of protecting, 350 of the broadband fee + 100 cats deposit back, points to my account here! happy, thought it would be flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment